Sunday, May 20, 2012

I have no idea!

People keep asking me "So how do you think you'll like homeschooling?"

?

I have no idea.    I am going HS because I don't like what we are doing now, which is public school, so I guess I'll like it.  I really don't know what to say.  Wait and see? 

In Mardel yesterday, I had to restrain myself from spendig hundreds of dollars, I do know that!
We would up with Latin, which I am excited about, but will really to have to sell to the kids.  The advantages of that will be clear later in life, they just need to wait and see! Ann got a book she is really excited about- "Draw to Learn" I think it's called.  A bible verse is at the top of the page, some guidlines are at the bottom as to what you might think about as you draw, and there is a huge blank square in the middle of the page to draw your picture.  She is bent on art, so I think it will hold her interest, and keep us in the bible more. 

Still need science and social studies.......arrrrrrgh!


No comments: