Thursday, May 24, 2012

My eyeballs melted

I spent a million hours agonizing over making our calendar yesterday.  I wanted the whole year at least penciled in, with all the hunting trips, fishing trips, camps, holidays, birthdays, and whatever else blocked off.  I also wanted to make sure I had 180 days covered.  I used a neat thing I found called WinCalendar and printed out 12 months starting in July when I plan to start.  I cut off the ends of each month, the blank days, and the beginnings off each month and taped them all together in one long strip calendar and hung it off the back off the pantry door.  It's better for me if I can see all of everything at once. I was going crazy flipping pages in my planner and trying to count weeks and add days and Aaargh! Im sure there was an easier way to do that, and I'm sure I'll come across it on Pinterest tomorrow, but alas, it's done! And I felt like a zombie when I went to bed finally, but I felt like I got something done.

No comments: